Hi 👋🏻, nice to meet you.
I’m a staff software engineer who has created full-stack web applications for more than a decade. My focus is on combining the best of object-oriented and functional philosophies while meditating on novel architecture approaches, especially for Ruby applications. Teaching the next generation of Rubyist is incredibly important to me, and I’m currently thinking through modern Ruby courses to replace the Ruby boot camps that have gone out of favor.
I’m working on my writing discipline and accepting new work (reach out to me via email or LinkedIn). Additionally, I offer mentoring slots on my calendar. Reach out to me on LinkedIn or email@example.com for more information.
- Practical Sorbet: Improving Your Ruby with Type-safety - Use Ruby’s most popular type checker to code confidently.
- Decompery - Sprint tools for real engineering teams.
- sorbet-result - Result monad for Sorbet.
- activerecord-ejection_seat - Gem for easily ejecting out of an
ActiveRecordmodel and into a Sorbet
- Ipsum.coffee - Part ipsum generator, part teaching tool.